Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The ends of the earth.



My last job involved me travelling to a beautiful if inaccesible part of the world. I was working on a location shoot for another cookery programme, this time for a new chef on the block. The view from where I was chopping/cooking/baking was to die for. I realised the draw-back in living in such an untouched part of the world when I had to pick up grocery supplies and some props, a road trip would be a more accurate description than picking up some bits and pieces. The round trip which did involve almost two hours in the supermarket took 7 hours. I should have brought me a packed lunch. All saying that I'd be back in a flash, the beaches looked amazing, next time I'll organise a bit more time for relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment